September 14, 2020
Southern Sour Apple Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 6-8oz Thick Cut Pork Chops (Boneless or Bone in your choice)
- 1/4cup NOLA Blends Southern Sour Apple Balsamic
- 1/4cup NOLA Blends Basil Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Kosher salt
- Salt & Pepper
In small bowl whisk NOLA Blends Southern Sour Apple Balsamic, NOLA Blends Basil Olive Oil, dijon mustard, Salt and fresh ground pepper until creamy.
- Marinate pork chops overnight in half of the marinade. Reserve other half for cooking.
- Heat grill or sauté pan to med-high. (If sautéing place 1 tbsp NOLA Blends Basil Olive Oil in bottom of pan) While cooking baste with unused half of marinade. Cook pork chops 4-6 minutes each side. Pork chops are done when juices run clear.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with your favorite sides & Enjoy