Here is your recipe!
- Kosher salt and a lime wedge to rim the glass
- 2 ounces Reposado tequila (or substitute your favorite)
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice - about 1 large or 1 1/2 small limes; do not use bottled lime juice, as it will have a very off flavor
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice - about 1/2 small/medium orange (For steps 4 and 5 you can substitute a ready mix from the store like we did in the video.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Jalapeño-Lime Balsamic - add 2 if you prefer a spicier margarita
- 1/4 to 1/2 jalapeno pepper - cut into thin, round slices (use more for more spice)
- Lime wedges - additional Jalapeño slices for serving