RASPBERRY ROSÉ AND BALSAMIC BUBBLY
- 1 bottle of bubbly rosé – chilled
- 10 raspberries
- 2 teaspoons Raspberry Balsamic
- 2 –4 raspberries for garnish
- mint for garnish
- 2 champagne flutes
How to make them:
- In a cocktail shaker add the raspberries and muddle until they are liquified.
- Add the chilled rosé and stir to combine
- Drizzle the balsamic on the inside of the champagne flutes. Using a strainer pour the rosé into the flutes.
- Garnish with raspberries filled with balsamic vinegar and mint.