Article: Roasted Pork Loin with Muscadine Glaze
Roasted Pork Loin with Muscadine Glaze
- 4 tablespoons NOLA Blends Muscadine Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 3 pounds pork loin roast, at room temperature
- Pinch of onion powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Dash of kosher salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 475˚ F. Line a baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Whisk together NOLA Blends Muscadine Balsamic, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
- Sprinkle the underside of the pork loin roast with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Place the roast in the prepared pan fat-side up. Pour the balsamic mixture evenly over the top, then sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring the edges of the foil up to within 1-inch around the pork roast and crimp the corners so it stays in place.
- Place the pan in the oven and roast for 45 minutes. Reduce the heat to 375˚ F and roast an additional 20 minutes. Turn off the oven, leaving the roast inside, and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Slice into 1-inch thick slabs to serve.