- 18 large shrimp, peeled & deveined (21-30 count or larger)(Leave tail on for easy snacking!)
- 12 fresh pineapple pieces, cut 1 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup NOLA Blends Pineapple Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
6 wooden skewers (soak in water for at least 30 minutes to keep from burning) or used stainless steel skewers if you have them!
- Lay out the shrimp and pineapple on a cutting board.
- Thread the pineapple and shrimp on the skewers.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, honey and pepper.
- Add the skewers into a 9X13 pyrex or baking pan. Pour the marinade around and over the pineapple and shrimp.
- Allow them to marinate in the fridge 20 minutes. Don't leave it longer because it can break down the shrimp.
- When ready to cook, heat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the kabobs from the pan and grill for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp start to curl and turn pink. Flip once. Do not overcook!
- Additionally you can add any color bell pepper or onion to the skewers for more veggies! They taste great mixed together!
- Can be served over rice or used to make a rice bowl!