- 1.5-2lb Tri-Tip Roast
- 1 1/2 Cups of NOLA Blends "It Don't Madda"
- 1.5 teaspoon dijon
- 2 tablespoon NOLA Blends garlic olive oil (or non infused olive oil)
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Place roast in zip-top bag. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients except salt and pepper. Pour marinade over roast in bag and smash around to cover all the meat. Place in fridge for 6-8 hours, or up to 24 hours for more flavor.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place roast in shallow baking pan and sprinkle with kosher salt and black pepper. Roast for 30-40 minutes until an instant-read thermometer registers 135-140 degrees. Remove from oven and tent with foil for 15 minutes. Slice against the grain to serve.
- Serves 4-6
- If desired, spoon pan drippings over sliced meat to serve. Since tri-tip is a lean cut it won't have too much, but you can extend the juices by adding a little beef broth or hot water, and a pat of butter to pan. Make sure to taste first, to make sure it's not too salty and that it hasn't burned on the bottom of the pan.
I restocked some of my NOLA Blends this weekend. One of my favs is “It Don’t Madda”. I made the Tri-Tip Roast tonight. It was amazing. The flavor was incredible. The meat was juicy & delicious. I marinated the meat for 24 hours which I will definitely do again. Great recipe! Fabulous products.