- 2 wild caught salmon fillets (about 3–4 oz each)
- 1/2 T. NOLA Blends Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/4 T. honey
- 3 T. NOLA Blends Riserva (or Sub NOLA Blend Lemon-Lime Balsamic)
- 1/2 –1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat Meyer Lemon olive oil in a large skillet over medium to high heat. Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper. Add salmon to skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- While the salmon is cooking, whisk together honey, vinegar and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Add vinegar mixture to skillet and simmer until fish is fork-tender and liquid thickens, about 3-5 minutes.
- Drizzle about a tsp. of your choice of balsamic
- (Optional: Serve over rice, quinoa or salad.)