- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 8 ounces mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 8-10 whole garlic cloves, halved
- 2 tablespoons NOLA Blends Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon NOLA Blends Riserva
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and drizzle a couple lines of NOLA Blends Garlic Infused Olive Oil to coat.
- Spread green beans, mushrooms and garlic in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Garlic Olive Oil and Riserva Balsamic vinegar. Drizzle over vegetables in pan and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until beans are tender-crisp.