- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into small cubes (sub your favorite seafood)
- 4-5 medium zucchini's spiralized
- 3 teaspoons Cajun Spice Mix More To Taste (we use Tony's)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon NOLA Blends Voodoo Black Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 thinly sliced bell peppers mixed colors
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ⁄2 cup heavy cream or half & half or sour-cream (Heavy Cream is best)
- salt & pepper to taste
Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
Heat a large heavy-duty skillet to medium-high heat. Add butter and olive oil to skillet and heat until butter is melted. Add chicken to skillet and cook on high until chicken is cooked through and crispy, about 6-7 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and bell peppers and minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add heavy cream (or sour-cream) and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste. Turn off heat and toss in the zucchini noodles.