Sweet Heat Shrimp And Broccoli Rice Bowl
- 1½ pound Large Shrimp Shells removed and shrimp cleaned
- Kosher Salt to own taste
- Black Pepper to own taste
- 1½ Tablespoons NOLA Blends Garlic Infused Olive Oil or oil on hand
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- Sesame Seeds for Garnish (Optional)
- 1/3 cup NOLA Blends Sweet Heat Infused Balsamic
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime juice about 1 large lime
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Sriracha Sauce
- Kosher Salt to own taste or optional
- 2 cups Cooked White Steamed Rice (Or Brown Rice) Make in advance
- 1 bunch Flash Steamed broccolini or broccoli Flash Steam 2-4 minutes
Before starting the shrimp prepare the uncooked white rice in a steamer and Flash steam broccolini or broccoli about 3-4 minutes time.
Rinse and Pat dry the raw shrimp. Season with Kosher salt and pepper. In a heated metal skillet place 1½ tablespoons of wok oil or oil you have on hand with the sesame oil. Let the oil heat but do not overheat or burn oil. Add the shrimp and cook on one side about 2 minutes, flip the shrimp add the minced garlic and cook about another 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low next add the Flash steamed broccolini or broccoli, NOLA Blends Sweet Heat Infused Balsamic, honey, lime juice soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, and Kosher salt if desired. Combine ingredients until all the shrimp is thoroughly coated. Remove from heat source.